Join a High-Growth Company with a Small Company Feel
If you’re looking for opportunity, professional growth, and a workplace and colleagues that sometimes feel more like family, InnerSpace is the place for you. (We even have a company dog.)
Join us and make a difference.
We think of the InnerSpace team as a community, and our values, business practices, and work environment reflect that.
Our core values:
- Be humbly confident – no big egos, stay open to feedback, speak up when you have input, and be genuine.
- Be reliable – show up, take ownership, be trustworthy, and fully deliver.
- Be caring – always be willing to help, put the customer first, be passionate about your work, and be loyal to your team.
- Drive continuous improvement – strive towards excellence, pursue waste reduction, challenge the status quo, and make data-driven decisions.
- Be fun & enjoyable – cultivate joy in what you do, have a positive attitude, participate, and celebrate wins together.
- Be adaptable – Be open to change, willingly wear multiple hats, and be flexible.
As an InnerSpace employee, you can expect
- Health benefits on day one
- 401K with a company match after 90 days
- Paid time off for all major holidays
- 2 days paid time off immediately and 2 weeks after 90 days
People do their best work when they are supported and respected. We want team members to be comfortable, informed, and a contributor to the company.
You’ll have a friend on day one.
Our mentor program pairs new employees with a mentor. Mentors will introduce you to other employees and to the company. And they’ll be there to answer your questions or just to talk.
Our employees have a right to know our business.
Quarterly company-wide luncheons are a time for leadership to share the state of the business and answer questions. We strive towards continuous improvement in all we do, and informed employees are helping to make us better every day.
We like to celebrate.
Our Fun Committee (yes, really) plans activities and celebrations throughout the year, many of which are shared with employees’ families.
Don’t take our word for it. Team members sum up their work experience.
“I enjoy the camaraderie and respect we have for each other and the knowledge each of us brings to the organization. I feel empowered to make change. Most importantly, I like that we have fun doing what we do best.”
“InnerSpace is growing into a larger company but we still have that small company culture where each person can directly help to impact the business in a positive way.”
“My favorite part of working here is the opportunity for growth. I have been allowed to grow my skills with training and have advanced in the company.”
“I feel like I can count on and laugh with coworkers. Team members make coming to work more enjoyable.”