- Field all incoming repair requests
- Coordinate and or make all necessary repairs (including onsite visits)
- Work with engineering and operations to identify and solve the root cause of repair related issues
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Tie Schedule to Workflow
- Manage all on site repairs
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes – Fill out Trip Report and upload to Service Ticket
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Bring computer and service phone on all repair trips
- Service update email sent daily while on offsite repair
- Attire- Clean Innerspace by Solaire Logo shirt required. Pants/jeans with no holes, no shorts, hats or dew rags allowed.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to carry out projects from beginning to end. Strong organizational, project management and skills to prioritize, coordinate projects, manage conflict, and deal with many issues at one time. Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to adapt t unexpected issues and resolve.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts and represent the company in a professional manner when performing job duties. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Travel and Driving
- Approximately 50-75%
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive for long distances
- Must be able to drive without restrictions
- Willing and able to fly on occasion