- Collaborate directly with the engineering team to bring the product vision to life.
- Partner with the Director of Product Technology to scope and ship quality products that meet company objectives.
- High level of autonomy with equally high focus on working, testable, and scalable software.
- Team member support and training resources that will facilitate self-growth.
- Improve platform quality through user centricity, TDD, bug fixes, and operational thoughtfulness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Passionate and motivated to build high quality software.
- Self-starter that can take on a problem and create scalable, quality solutions.
- Experience with (or propensity to learn) micro-service-based application architectures.
- Experience with (or propensity to learn) AWS dev tools/platforms with a focus on internet connected devices.
- Experience with (or propensity to learn) relational databases.
- Typescript, AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, loT, S3, API Gateway, EC2)
- Terraform, Svelte
- Python, Flask, SQL Alchemy, PostgreSQL