A Machine Department Generalist will be working with Lasers, Break Press, Robotic Welders, CNCs Edge Banders and Laminators. This is a dynamic team of people who are at the beginning of the process in making carts and cabinets.
- Work in our fabrication departments and help the team meet production schedules.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate parts.
- Be able to follow a schedule to drive on time delivery.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Maintain a clean organized work area.
- Do operator PMs as determined by the company.
- No experience needed. We will train you.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week.
- Ability to work occasional overtime.
- Willingness to learn how to operate computer operated machinery.
- Standard math skills.
- An eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Good communication abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent