As our company continues to grow, we need more hands-on deck to keep our facility operating at top speed. We are looking for entry-level assemblers for full time positions.
You will assemble parts, pieces, and finished products in a sequential process using an array of tools and equipment. We emphasize accuracy and quality in all our products, so you need to inspect each unit as they are completed to ensure they meet specifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of assembly experience preferred.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Proficient with variety of manual power tools.
- Able to bend, and perform repetitive motion for extended periods.
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Respectfully take direction from supervisors, overall positive attitude.
- Reliable and prompt in attendance.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assemble each product according to specifications.
- Follow all quality and safety standards and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your workstation.
Monday-Thursday 6:00am – 3:30pm
Friday 6:00am- 10:30am
Overtime required when needed.