We are seeking a creative professional to join our company full-time as a Digital Graphic Designer. In this position you will provide marketing support through content creation and graphic design of digital mediums and print marketing. The position will focus on asset creation including presentations, product marketing materials, social media graphics, digital marketing assets, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years design experience using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Must be able to collect/understand project requirements
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects based on immediate need and project importance
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Experience working on mobile projects with understanding of mobile design elements, considerations and limitations for Android/iOS
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Create, design, and edit graphics in Adobe Creative Suite—especially within Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Develop creative graphic design and content as they relate to email design, web design, social media, digital advertising, promotions, print collateral, direct mailers, product catalogs, presentations, and all other assets used in marketing communications
- Adhere to design and project timelines to ensure completion of assets within proposed deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Experience working within brand guidelines and standards along with print and digital product practices
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop company goals
- Develop original ideas to improve our brand image and marketing efforts
- Advise and support sales team and product managers with marketing requests