The customer service representative will provide information to customers and sales reps in response to inquiries about product. The representative will receive, review and process quotes and orders.
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquires
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs.
- Discuss products offered and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with sales reps and customers creating quotes and converting orders
- Building relationships and trust with customer accounts through open communication.
- Handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Troubleshooting customer issues over the phone.
- Follow procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Proven customers service or experiences in client services representative.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters.