This Associate TSM position consults with clinical staff on inventory management solutions and general storage needs within the acute cart marketplace. This position represents a combination of high-quality clinical inventory management storage products within the Healthcare clinical workspace. Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales goals in the assigned Territory through the effective solution selling and marketing of company products to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives. Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintaining contact with customers, developing technical expertise and sales proficiency, staying informed on new products, technologies, clinical studies, and competitive activities, and submitting regular Sales reports and project forecasts. Meeting or exceeding assigned yearly quota. Manage motivate and work side by side with local distribution network & national accounts. The Associate TSM will work closely with their Senior Territory Manager & Mentor.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Open-minded and willing to learn the capital equipment sales cycle within the healthcare market.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of achievement-oriented sales experience.
- Capable of success after class-room training.
- Team player.
- Demonstrated ability to to digest, comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry product.
- Documented sales achievements.
- Willing to learn and understand the process of architectural sales process and the construction process while within the healthcare market.
- Experience working with architects/construction projects/equipment planners.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn and manage large projects from design to delivery.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Good listening skills and respectful of all InnerSpace team members and customers.
- Very detail-oriented and have exemplary multi-tasking abilities.
- General knowledge of hand tools and their functions.
- Willing to learn how to sell into various hospital departments as well as learn how each department functions. These departments include: Cardiac Cath Lab, Radiology, Surgery, Endoscopy, Facilities, Construction and Design, Clinical Engineering, Central Supply, and Nursing.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 60% of the time is spent sitting and may be for prolonged periods while traveling by car.
- 40% of the time is spent in a standing or walking position. Standing may be required for prolonged periods of time while supporting the company at trade shows and continuing education courses.
- Overnight travel is minimal.
- Surroundings: Work is performed in meeting rooms, convention centers, airplanes, and offices where exposure to disagreeable elements is minimized.
- Lifting and carrying is normally limited to less than 15 pounds for distances up to 40-50 feet. During travel, expected lifting and carrying could be up tp 40 pounds for much longer distances.
- Simple and firm grasping is an ongoing requirement. Delicate manipulation to demonstrate company products is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a company sponsored drug test. A pre-employment drug test will be required and there is potential for random drug testing.
- Background check required.